- Electrophilic Aromatic Substitution – The Mechanism
- Friedel-Crafts Alkylation
- Friedel-Crafts Acylation
- The Alkylation of Benzene by Acylation-Reduction
- Ortho-, Para- and Meta- Directors in Electrophilic Aromatic Substitution
- Orientation in Benzene Rings With More Than One Substituent
- Electrophilic Aromatic Substitution with Arenediazonium Salts
Determine which electrophilic aromatic substitution reactions will work as shown. Explain the reason for the ones that DO NOT work and show the other expected product (if any) for each reaction.
This content is for registered users only. Click here to Register! By joining Chemistry Steps, you will gain an instant access to the answers and solutions for All the practice problems including over 13 hours of problem-solving videos. If you are already registered, upgrade your subscription to CS Prime under your account settings.